Join Our Team
Remote position only (Boise, ID)
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us and make the world a little more connected as an Account Manager.
In your role, you will help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners in Idaho and nearby areas as an Account Manager in the following ways:
- Assist Account Director in developing strategic plans, budget documents, and leading client accounts
- Prepare for and lead client meetings and attend conferences as required
- Work with Project Manager to translate client requests into a production plan
- Effectively communicate plans and progress with client and stakeholders
- Provide quality assurance on all produced creative and materials to ensure accuracy and brand integrity
- Manage and proactively service client expectations as primary day-to-day contact
- Work to develop significant relationships with decision-makers and share new opportunities to increase revenue on existing and new accounts
- Follow current trends in digital marketing as well as within the tourism field; interpret and advise clients of this knowledge when possible
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand key new features as they develop and ensure Customer adoption as appropriate
- Apply a data-driven approach to maintaining a high renewal/low churn rate for all accounts
- Break down and communicate campaign results to clients with honesty and positivity
- Strategize on marketing solutions and monitor all aspects of client campaigns from start to finish
- Maintain detailed knowledge of ad platforms and strategies to make expert recommendations
- Ability to quickly identify the root causes of marketing campaign under-performance and connect emotionally
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment while making data-driven decisions
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Additional Skills: Top-notch customer service including verbal and written communication with great attention to detail, experience managing budgets, and effective time management skills are required. Advertising and/or digital marketing agency experience, leadership, and public speaking skills a plus.
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency.
Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Find out more about what our team does for clients here.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer