Join Our Team
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Account Manager.
In your role, you will help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners as an Account Manager in the following ways:
- Growing an existing account base by renewing contracts, uncovering new user groups, selling new products and services, and achieving long-term customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Collaborating with Project Management and Operations staff to understand key new features as they develop and ensure Customer adoption as appropriate
- Collaborating with Sales to ensure your client strategy continues to align with company strategy
- Applying a data-driven approach to maintaining a high renewal/low churn rate for all accounts
- Breaking down and communicating campaign results to clients with honesty and positivity
- Strategizing on digital solutions proposed and monitoring all aspects of campaigns from start to finish
- Maintain detailed knowledge of ad platforms and strategies to make expert recommendations
- Ability to quickly identify the root causes of under-performance and connect emotionally
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment while making data-driven decisions
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Additional Skills: Top-notch customer service and time management skills are required. Leadership, public speaking and interpersonal communication skills a plus
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer