Join Our Team
Accounts Payable Specialist
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Join us in making the world a little more connected as an Accounts Payable Specialist.
In your role as the Accounts Payable Specialist, you’ll complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Track prepaids, accruals, and misc. expenses
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects
- 1099 maintenance
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer