Join Our Team
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Campaign Manager.
In your role, you will help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners as you work with our clients to identify and deliver marketing and technology solutions. You are the uber-connector that works across all disciplines of the company from each of our product offering to sales and even finance to ensure we outperform for our clients. Our partners have many concerns, we want to ensure their marketing efforts are not one of them.
- Deliver outstanding service as a marketing professional and advocate for our clients
- Work with the sales team to build an effective strategy to identify gaps and opportunities where our clients can improve their performance
- Communicate with our project management team to ensure projects are consistent with client expectations, on time, and within budget
- Understand how our marketing campaigns are performing and communicate the performance honestly and with a high level of transparency to our clients
- Demonstrate to our clients the return on investment received from our marketing campaigns
- Maintain detailed knowledge of marketing platforms, strategies, and technologies to make expert recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline and 2+ years related experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience in marketing
- Experience working with project management and customer relationship systems
- Understand how to manage project budgets
- Marketing knowledge, especially using the latest technologies and digital strategies
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer