Join Our Team
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Join us in making the world a little more connected as a Content Strategist.
In your role, you will help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners. As a Content Strategist, you love content—from strategizing to collaborating, brainstorming to proofing, you know how to lead a team to content success and help clients meet their marketing goals. Your attention to detail is on point, helping you keep the brand voice in mind, manage multiple projects, follow SEO best practices, and produce the highest quality copy around. Plus, you’re content and tech savvy as a user of today’s must-know social media: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. Best of all, you know how to communicate well with your teammates and clients to build positive relationships and get the job done efficiently and effectively.
- Lead the content strategy, including conceptual development of content projects across all platforms, setting campaigns up for client brand success from the get-go
- Act as account/project content lead for assigned accounts/projects, working with the Content team and other collaborative teams during production
- Leverage market data to develop content strategy and execute a development plan
- Ensures all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and voice, and optimized for search and user experience across distribution channels
- Communicate, collaborate, and advise clients on content direction and strategic publishing
- College degree in a related field (i.e. Marketing) AND at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in content strategy and proficiency in writing, editing, proofreading, and project management
- Great communicator, copywriter, and editor
- Proficient in content publishing across multiple content channels, including: web, print, social publishing
- Marketing knowledge
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Find out more about what our team does for clients here.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer