Join Our Team
Credit & Collection Specialist
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Join us in making the world a little more connected as a Credit and Collection Specialist.
In your role as the Credit and Collections Specialist you’ll assist our team with collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Contact banks, trade and credit associations, and others to obtain credit information
- Study economic trends in firm’s industry or branch of industry to predict probable success of new customer
- Maintain database of customer credit histories; grants extension of credit
- Print, verify, and mail monthly statements to clients
- Notify sales department if client fails to respond
- Records notes in CRM regarding information about financial status of client and status of collection efforts
- Turn accounts over to attorney, or fills out necessary paper to collect from bankruptcy clients
- Manages Credit Card Receipts and Payments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to multi-task and determine priorities
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Intacct and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to adapt and show good problem-solving skills
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer