Join Our Team
Digital Marketing Specialist
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
In your role, to help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners as a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing, optimizing, and tracking effective digital marketing campaigns that sell destinations to prospective travelers through a variety of online tactics including Facebook advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing, rich media display advertising, video advertising and remarketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the internal team to provide reporting insights, optimizations and recommendations that facilitate campaigns in delivering to their goals. Responsibilities will include:
- Producing and deploying digital campaigns, which may include one or more of the following: Facebook Ads; Google AdWords; Bing Ads; YouTube video ads; display networks and individual site placements; retargeting platforms and/or B-to-C emails
- Provide daily monitoring, goal tracking and optimization
- Provide regularly scheduled performance reports
- Effectively communicate with operations and sales staff
- Continued research, development and evolution of all digital marketing offerings and tactics
- Must obtain and maintain Google AdWords and Bing Ads professional certifications
- Must have knowledge and experience with contact management systems, internet software, spreadsheet/budgeting software (Excel), word processing software, and digital marketing platforms such as Facebook, Google AdWords, Bing Ads and YouTube
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer