Join Our Team
Director, Account Management
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Director, Account Management.
In your role, you are responsible for meeting revenue growth targets, setting standards for customer success, and provide functional leadership and development to the Account Management team. Account Managers are tasked with growing an existing account base by renewing contracts, uncovering new user groups, selling new products and services, and achieving long-term customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
You will help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners as a Director, Account Management in the following ways:
- Oversee interactions with clients and ensure satisfaction with products and services
- Set and ensure revenue growth and retention goals
- Define the skills required and levels of development for each Account Manager
- Identify strategies for revenue growth and retention across the Account Management team
- Collaborate with Project Management and Operations staff to understand key new features as they develop and ensure Customer adoption as appropriate
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure Account Management continues to align with company strategy
- Maintain a high renewal / low churn rate for customer account by actively monitoring at-risk situations
- Apply a data-driven approach to ensure success – measure the effectiveness of all processes. Provide timely, accurate and complete data on renewal and churn
- Motivate, lead, attract, recruit and retain a diverse, high-performing team of Account Managers
- 4 or more years’ experience in Account Management or Sales roles
- Deep understanding of customer success metrics and how to measure them
- Proven track record of success in retaining customers
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment while making data-driven decisions
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer