Join Our Team
Distribution and Conference Specialist
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Distribution and Conference Specialist.
In your role, help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners by coordinating distribution of all of our print campaigns and conferences to assure high quality and on time delivery for our print partners their constituents, and our sales team.
LOGISTICS DISTRIBUTION AND VENDOR MANAGEMENT 50%
- Process and update publication print orders to include to distribution details.
- Coordinates and works with all distribution vendors to make sure all final print jobs are delivered on time and to contract.
- Manage special deliveries requested by Clients outside the normal scope of the original delivery of the project (i.e. ship a certain number of Guides earlier than delivery date to a Client’s conference location in another city).
- Print/Paper vendor contact – keep them apprised of our schedule via semi-yearly printer overviews and make internal schedule changes to pubs/inserts as needed.
- Manage communication with local and national distribution houses (i.e. delivery requests, updating distribution and restock lists per product)
- Visit local hotel concierges / executive housekeepers; drop off gifts; make sure deliveries are running smoothly and guides are being placed in-room.
- Update and maintain the Madden Media Morgue
CONFERENCE COORDINATION: 30%
- Responsible for gathering all conference materials our sales team needs at each conference.
- Handle shipping and distribution of all conference materials.
- Maintain and Facilitate tracking of all conference materials to assure they are delivered on time.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT BACKUP: 20%:
- Create projects and assign project team members as needed
- Strong negotiation skills to include coordinating with our distributors to assure high quality and on time delivery.
- Detail oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects in various different phases at the same time.
- Team player who enjoys working in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment and is able to communicate effectively to diverse individuals and groups.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Ability to build and facilitate relationships with various outside vendors and concierges
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer