Join Our Team
Finance/Human Resource Specialist
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Finance/Human Resources Specialist.
In your role, help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners and employees by using existing systems and technologies to provide an accurate, controlled, well documented and frictionless finance and talent experience.
Assists with completing the monthly billing cycles.
- Tracks all program and billing dates
- Bills all programs based on launch date and or other notes
- Promotes contracts to sales order in ERP system, and verifies that the data is correct
- Creates invoices in the ERP system making sure it is coded properly, add sales tax if applicable
Assists with completing monthly reconciliations.
- Verifying total revenue in the ERP system matches GL
- Balances the revenue in the ERP system
- Accrues cost associated with each program
- Balances GL Accounts associated with print programs.
- Reconciles all accrual/prepaid accounts
Assists with completing monthly expense reconciliations and approvals.
- Reconciles all expense reports and keeps updated reconciliation of credit cards, sends copies of statements monthly to stakeholders and updated reconciliation of their AR account
HUMAN RESOURCES- Recruitment (50%)
Responsible for coordinating the recruitment efforts on behalf of the organization within system tools.
- Works with Madden AM to develop the strategy for our recruiting efforts
- Posting of jobs on predetermined job boards using the organizational tool
- Facilitating and coordinating applicant reviews, phone interviews, interviews and communication both with applicants and hiring managers
- Training hiring managers on the recruitment process
Responsible for preparing and facilitating the New Hire Onboarding process on behalf of the organization.
- Preparing all documentation for new hires and communicating with all new hires prior to their start date
- Conducting on site first day review of all benefits and policy information
- Detail oriented, highly organized individual
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in AP and accounting
- Previous experience with Human Resources
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer