Join Our Team
Market Research Analyst (Sales Development Representative)
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Market Research Analyst.
In your role, help our team understand the needs of our clients and respond to their needs. You will work closely with our Account Executives and Campaign Managers to research the markets where we are serving and planning to invest. We are looking for an analyst that can go from working on how to apply big research and trends in the industry to understanding how we can improve our relationship with individuals.
- Work with Campaign Managers to identify how research can improve the performance and address future marketing needs for our clients
- Create research profiles for our Account Executives that shape our engagement strategy from understanding the role of individuals in accounts to collecting market research
- Monitor our current and target accounts for opportunities where Campaign Managers and Account Executives can connect with our clients
- Monitor tasks and activities for our Campaign Managers and Account Executives
- Assist with the development of proposals and business case design
- Apply principles from inbound marketing to create campaigns to deliver the Madden message to our clients
- Conduct specified research projects as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple stakeholders across email, social media, telephone, video, and in-person
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Systems
- Disciplined task manager and coordinator
- Excited about discovering new opportunities and how data and tools can contribute to client success
- Develop and apply research to client needs
- Comfortable working behind the scenes, getting information and products to client-facing representatives in the company
- Energy and self-drive to help the company create new opportunities for growth
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer