Join Our Team
Media Placement Specialist (Print/Co-op Marketing—High-Volume)
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Media Placement Specialist.
In your role, as a dynamic and results-oriented individual responsible for sales goal attainment and client management through successfully identifying, selling, and closing online and print ad sales to local advertisers to be placed in our traditional print guides and our innovative cooperative marketing solutions that allows companies to reach a greater audience at a lower cost.
- Manage the customer journey from lead identification to sales and delivery of their media
- Aggressively work to achieve sales goals and overall revenue growth
- Work across all media platforms to identify, sell, manage, and deliver an excellent service experience to our customers
- Initiate new marketing and sales campaigns for cooperative marketing efforts
- Review collected creative materials from advertisers
- Monitor campaign performance of cooperative marketing efforts to meet overall program goals
- Build long-term relationships with our advertisers and demonstrate the value of their media placement and our larger marketing services
- Understand customer journey mapping, audience strategies and inbound strategies
- Previous experience working with marketing and sales automation tools
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across all media platforms – digital, voice, and in-person
- Understanding of industry trends for successful marketing and sales efforts for our clients
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer