Join Our Team
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant.
In your role, help our company shine with exceptional service as the Office Manager/Administrative Assistant. If you like being the person who ensures that the office runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis and assist your fellow Maddenites with a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks then this position is for you!
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Find out more about what our team does for clients here.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer