Join Our Team
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Pricing Specialist.
The Pricing Specialist is a key resource to provide pricing solutions to Madden’s customers through the sales and account management channels. The Pricing Specialist uses historical cost and resource data, market conditions, and internal margin/revenue targets to analyze pricing quotes and pricing strategies in order to optimize for future campaigns.
- Develop and maintain service and product pricing and profitability models
- Document, obtain, and review production-related expense projections
- Regularly review and analyze the work we do for competitiveness and profitability
- Present pricing analysis at a monthly strategy meeting, with insights, trends, and suggestions
- Create and maintain price books and quotes in SalesForce
- Lead pricing-related projects including establishing timelines, defining deliverables, and drafting communications or presentations
- Associates degree or like experience in finance, operations, research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline preferred.
- Experience with financial planning, forecasting, and business analysis.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to drive analysis-driven change
- Demonstrates problem resolution proficiency and the ability to identify/implement process and system enhancements
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
This is a full-time, in-house position in our Tucson, Arizona office.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer