Join Our Team
Reporting and Data Visualization Specialist
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Reporting and Data Visualization Specialist.
You will work closely with our Analysts and Account Managers to define visualization best practices, build out reporting processes to help monitor the health our campaigns, and create customer-facing campaign dashboards. In addition to being the data guru for Madden Media, you will work directly with data in our BI platform (Domo) to help set up new data sources, validate new data source releases and troubleshoot issues reported by our end users.
- Collaborate with leaders to understand key value drivers and challenges within their business unites and determine the key metrics and insights that can help improve performance as a result
- Provide guidance and instruction that helps the team better communicate analytical insights, prioritize projects, and identify key insights
- Ensure visualizations built by team members are intuitive, accessible, and insightful for business leaders and our customers
- Build creative and interactive dashboards that can be used intuitively by business leaders and customers to gain insights that drive strategic decision-making
- Continually identify new data-based insights that can help support Madden Media’s processes and improve customer decision-making processes
- Deliver on ad-hoc data requests from users while building reports and dashboards to help reduce the need for these requests
- Compile data from a variety of sources including Excel, SQL Server, and a multitude of digital marketing platforms.
- Identify additional data sets that can drive strategy, improve decision making, and automate processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information systems, mathematics, statistics, data science or related field; or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects and demonstrating the ability to effectively plan and prioritize work to create impact as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Proven ability to create visualizations and reports that are dynamic, intuitive, and easily interpreted for a range of user types
- You’ve been doing advanced data analysis and dashboard development using Tableau, Domo, or comparable visualization tool.
- You’ve used SQL for building data sets and data validation, and aren’t afraid to go outside of your comfort zone to solve a problem and broaden your skills.
- You have solid business acumen and are able to bridge the gap between business needs and technical solutions with ease.
- You have an agile mindset and believe in delivering smaller projects more quickly in order to provide value and gain feedback in a production environment.
This is a full-time, in-house position in our Tucson, Arizona office.
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer