Join Our Team
Senior Creative Specialist
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Join us in making the world a little more connected as a Senior Creative Specialist.
In your role as a Senior Creative Specialist, you are the catalyst that brings a client’s message to life through any and all visual means. You delight clients by providing unique solutions across all design disciplines, leaving them to wonder why they hadn’t thought of that before. A Senior Creative Specialist leads large-scale projects, works directly with key clients on relevant projects, and manages project budgets. We’re looking for a constantly-curious, well-rounded designer who embraces challenge and thrives as a member of a fast-paced team. Our clients awaken people’s desire to travel, and you’ll make it easy for those people to imagine being there.
- Inspire engagement and influence attitudes and decision-making through masterful use of imagery, typography, color, and composition
- Develop visual strategies to emphasize how unique our clients are by translating their needs into solutions appropriate for an ever-changing media landscape
- Organize large amounts of content, both visual and written, to simplify complex concepts and articulate authentic emotions
- Work with other teams to augment content-first solutions that satisfy each client’s sensibilities and respect brand guidelines
- Provide an exceptional client experience by delivering on-time, error-free, best-in-class quality results
- Maintain an ahead-of-the-curve knowledge of industry standards and best practices across all disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline and 2+ years related experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and agency experience
- Client-obsessed and eager to go the extra mile to make them shine; an understanding that the client’s needs outweigh any award you might win
- Intentionality in design and devotion to the concept of form follows function
- Relish in opening people’s eyes to new things
- Dissatisfaction with “good enough”
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer