Join Our Team
Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Join us in making the world a little more connected as a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist.
In your role, you will help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners. As a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist, you lead the development of high-quality proposals, marketing-related communications, and content targeted at destination marketing organizations, state and local government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and commercial entities within the travel and tourism industry. This individual will be required to understand the overall destination marketing strategy and assist in ensuring Madden is positioned as a thought leader within our vertical.
The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for building and leading the strategy, writing, and managing the overall internal marketing efforts both through direct efforts and leadership across our marketing team. The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist will also lead Madden in ensuring our proposals have the highest chance of being accepted through overall creation and ensuring compliance with the Request for Proposal (RFP) and responsiveness to the prospect’s requirements.
This individual will monitor project workloads and set priorities to ensure deliverables are met according to defined timelines. The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist’s finished product is expected to be highly professional and representative of the standard of excellence and quality service for Madden.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excited by challenges and a constantly changing environment
- Invigorated under pressure to iteratively improve process and strategy
- Creative, strategic thinker and writer
- Ability to juggle many elements of a project on a strict deadline
- Brings a passion for their work into everything they do
- Team player who is willing to step in to help wherever necessary
- Run kick-off calls that coordinate with many different departments within the company
- Ensures all content is on-brand
- Responsible for ensuring the submission of proposals that are compliant with RFP instructions and requirements
- Manage the proposal response process from receipt of solicitations through the final product
- Research, write and edit materials for proposals, presentations, and marketing efforts
- Design/write/edit tables, matrices, past performance descriptions and resumes for proposals
- Understand and employ B2B and B2C marketing tactics
- Identify and incorporate relevant graphics and visuals into proposals
- Establish a Proposal Management Plan with associated schedule and contributor assignments
- Manage all Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) contributing to the proposal effort
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- They should have at least 3 years of experience in marketing communications, preferably with experience writing business proposals. A history of submitting proposals to government agencies will be encouraged.
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. The ability to work the necessary hours to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment is essential. The candidate must also have a high degree of competency using software, including Microsoft, Google, and Adobe products.
Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Find out more about what our team does for clients here.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer