Join Our Team
Social Media Marketing Intern
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Social Media Marketing Intern.
In your role, you will help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners by supporting and building a following around our strategic company assets and assisting in promoting several of our web properties via digital marketing. This is a paid, hourly position. You will do this in the following ways:
- Develop a successful social media strategy that builds on our audience base
- Work in a collaborative effort to update marketing content for several web properties
- Monitor and engage with our audiences directly through our social media platforms
- Conduct independent research to better engage with social media audiences
- Work with our Content Director to write and distribute relevant content across social media
- Coordinate with Design Director and Technology Director on creative assets for social channels
- Remain current with technologies and trends in social media, designs tools and applications
- Suggests and implements new programs to develop brand awareness
- Proficiency in social media channels, social scheduling and listening tools, and social-specific KPIs
- Self-driven; Strong verbal communication, organization, and time-management skills
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and public relations
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Google Suite (Docs, Gmail, Calendar)
- Work hours will be based on availability; candidate must work onsite in Tucson, AZ
- Prior experience contributing to social media activities for a brand or organization is a plus
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Find out more about what our team does for clients here.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer