Join Our Team
Systems Analyst / Developer
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Systems Analyst/Developer. In your role, you will help our team deliver exceptional service to our employees and partners in the following ways:
- Provide application support, data access, and develop custom reports for end users to drive business decisions and efficiencies based on available data
- Troubleshoot and solve data integration, application, and reporting issues; confer with vendors when required to resolve complex technical questions and problems
- Work closely with users to analyze business requirements
- Reviews, researches, and evaluates commercial solutions to determine usefulness and appropriateness as related to existing or proposed administrative systems
- Develop, conduct, and document test plans, evaluate results in accordance with quality assurance standards
- Implements and maintains compliance with current security and service protocols and standards.
- May manage projects of limited scope or portions of large/complex projects. May provide guidance to other analysts/programmers on a project basis
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in cloud-based computing infrastructure and platforms
- Expertise in the software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, testing methodologies and deployment
- Experience with administering enterprise SAAS applications such as ERP, CRM, Accounting, Project Management, and financial control systems, such as SalesForce, Financial Force PSA, Intacct
- Knowledge of current and emerging applications programming and scripting languages while implementing security best practices and technology
Minimum Required Skills
- Experience working with Preferably SF and or similar CRM cloud-based systems, preferrably SalesForce or similar CRM systems
- Experience managing data management through multiple vendor APIs
- Knowledge of applications programming theory, principles and practices
- Skill in analyzing and responding to user requests
- Skill in writing technical and functional documentation
- Proven experience performing independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing timelines
- Solid interpersonal skills and effective organizational strategies
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant data and information
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both oral and written formats)
- At least 2 years of experience in programming applications systems using relevant technologies, and/or any equivalent combination of experience, training, and/or education.
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer