Join Our Team
Web Application Developer
At Madden, we are on a mission to encourage people to discover new locations and experiences. We believe getting people out of their homes and into new places makes for stronger individuals, communities, and economies. As a nationally recognized leader in marketing, we work across the travel and tourism industry to help our clients tell their local stories to a global audience and showcase why locations are the best places to live, work, and explore.
Our partners range from organizations in smaller communities to some of the most traveled destinations in the world. We ensure our clients and our team stay informed of the latest research, marketing techniques, and technology solutions that can improve how they showcase their community.
Come join us make the world a little more connected as a Web Application Developer.
In your role, to help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners as a Web Application Developer, you will work on a variety of tasks, from full-scale website development to internal support for client website issues. You will work with internal teams to produce websites and content, and you will use a variety of tools and platforms to do so. In addition to development of new content and sites, your day might include managing and reporting on web metrics, maintaining existing code, meeting with designers and content writers to plan new projects, as well as other impromptu development tasks.
To help our team deliver exceptional service to our partners as a developer, you will have the following responsibilities and requirements:
- Create websites and pages for a multitude of client sites
- Create custom code and templates in WordPress and other CMS systems
- Work across departments with designers and content writers to produce web pages to spec
- Maintain and support existing websites and content
- Analyze and report on website performance and tracking both to internal teams and external clients
- Experience with source control management and other advanced development tools and methodologies
- Experience with design for mobile
- Web frameworks (jQuery, JSON, AJAX, etc.)
- Experience with or exposure to the full stack
- Knowledge of online marketing and technology including SEO and web metrics
- Interest in Social Media, Content Management Systems, and User Interface Design
This is a full-time, in-house position in our Tucson, Arizona office.
Why work with us?
We are different. We are artists, writers, digital experts, and sales professionals. We have a lot of fun and market some of the most unique locations. Our team is dynamic and always looking to the next innovation in marketing techniques, tools, and technology.
For those in Tucson, our work environment is in the heart of downtown in a historic flatiron building. There are almost one hundred Maddenites in Tucson and throughout the United States. We love being part of something more than just another marketing agency. Tell us a little more about yourself by submitting your resume.
Madden Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer