Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority Advertising Rates & Information
advertising rates & information
Inspire Travelers to Visit Tahoe South
The Tahoe South Travel Guide is the only official local visitor publication delivered to travelers BEFORE they arrive in Tahoe South. Once they visit, it’s available at area visitor centers and many area attractions. It’s the best source for selecting where to go, where to stay, and what to do.
In Partnership with the Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority
Digital and Print Working Hand-in-Hand
Digital media impacts the way we live and work. From simple household tasks to the way professionals conduct business, there has been a drastic shift in routine. While on the surface level it may seem as if screens control our daily lives, it’s important to remember the power of print and how it complements your digital and omni-channel marketing efforts. The statistics show that consumers still enjoy taking time to flip through crisp pages of colorful images and engaging words that paint vivid pictures in readers’ minds.
The Best of Both Worlds
The Tahoe South Visitors Guide comes in both print (25,000 copies distributed) and an online digital hub with three ways to engage:
- 25,000 Printed Copies*
- Unlimited online presence through the Digital Edition on TahoeSouth.com
- Added value: Advertiser content on the planner page of TahoeSouth.com
*Information is subject to change.
By participating in the Tahoe South Travel Guide you automatically receive custom content (150-300 words) about your business that will be posted on TahoeSouth.com. You also get social exposure from more than 65,000 fans and followers.
UPGRADE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Premium placement. There are many great partners in Lake Tahoe. Make sure you are seen first on TahoeSouth.com.
Expanded content. Madden will expand your custom content into an 800 to 1,200-word immersive story written by a professional travel writer. Plus, you can add your own photos for further engagement. (You will own the copy and can place it on your own website in addition to TahoeSouth.com.)
Amplify your story. Madden will send additional targeted traffic to your story through native advertising.
Official Guide Influence
- 8 out of 10 people who were undecided about a destination prior to ordering an OVG were influenced to choose the destination after reviewing the guide.
- More than half surveyed used the OVG prior to arrival, and many of them used it during their visits.
- Travelers increased the number of attractions they saw during their visits, and some visitors increased the length of their stay by an average of 1.9 days.
(Sources: Temple University Laboratory for Tourism and eCommerce, Western Association of CVBs, Destination Analysts, 2013)
Program Rates & Deadlines
- Space Reservation: March 6, 2020
- Materials Due: March 16, 2020
- Delivery: June 19, 2020
|Partner Packages||Net Rates|
|Premium Placement||Add 15%|