Independence – 2021 Official Visitors Guide
advertising rates & information
Available in Print and Online!
The Independence Official Visitors Guide provides potential travelers and in-market visitors with an all-encompassing guide to where to stay, where to go, and what to do in Independence. Now's the time to join the best of Independence in this go-to resource for those seeking vacation inspiration.
Digital and Print Working Hand-in-Hand
Digital media impacts the way we live and work. From simple household tasks to the way professionals conduct business, there has been a drastic shift in routine. While on the surface level it may seem as if screens control our daily lives, it’s important to remember the power of print and how it complements your digital and omni-channel marketing efforts. The statistics show that consumers still enjoy taking time to flip through crisp pages of colorful images and engaging words that paint vivid pictures in readers’ minds.
The best of both worlds
The Independence Official Visitors Guide comes in both print (30,000 copies distributed) and an online digital hub.
Check out last year’s guide: 2020 Independence Guide
Official guide influence
- 8 out of 10 people who were undecided about a destination prior to ordering an OVG were influenced to choose the destination after reviewing the guide.
- More than half surveyed used the OVG prior to arrival, and many of them used it during their visits.
- Travelers increased the number of attractions they saw during their visits, and some visitors increased the length of their stay by an average of 1.9 days.
(Sources: Temple University Laboratory for Tourism and eCommerce, Western Association of CVBs, Destination Analysts, 2013)
Limited Spots Available. Sign Up Soon!
Program Rates & Deadlines
- Sign up By: September 21, 2020
- Materials Due: October 5, 2020
- Publication Launch: January 8, 2021
|Full Page (w/ Free Highlighted Listing)||$2,040|
|1/2 Page (w/ Free Highlighted Listing)||$1,200|