Louisiana Travel Association Geofencing Cooperative Campaign
advertising rates & information
Target your ads to travelers in strategic locations.
From a person’s location, you can glean valuable details about who they are, including behavioral and contextual data.
What is Geofencing?
Geofencing is a location-based digital marketing tool that allows marketers to welcome potential customers who enter a virtual perimeter with mobile display ads relative to their location. For example, travelers are targeted with ads for your destination simply because they have entered a strategically chosen and precise area.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Drive new traffic and increase brand awareness. Prospecting Ads are strategically designed and targeted to your key audiences.
- Complete campaign management. Custom ad creation, sophisticated targeting parameters, and monthly reporting are included with each package.
How It Works
Visitors enter your geo-targeted area
While browsing on their phone, they see your ad
Clicking sends them to your website
This program is in the LTA Marketing Planner and can be reserved with Tiffany Schultz at LTA.
Program Rates & Deadlines
- Sign up by: June 30, 2021
- Program launch: Flexible according to your marketing calendar
- Production cycle: Please allow 4 weeks for material creation
|Geofencing Co-op Package||2 months, 298,570+ impressions, 597 estimated clicks||$5,000|