Missouri – 2022 Official Travel Guide
advertising rates & information
Inspire travelers to visit your destination
Year after year, the Official Missouri Travel Guide delivers the best of Missouri to interested travelers—travelers who contribute billions to the area’s economy. The guide is a great resource for selecting where to go, where to stay, and what to do while visiting the state. Best of all, the Official Missouri Travel Guide is available in print and online, so visitors always have information at their fingertips.
TRAVEL GUIDES INSPIRE TRAVEL
- Those who read the guide spent almost 20% more on their trip than the average Missouri traveler.
- More than three-fourths indicated they traveled to a place based on what they found in a travel guide
- Travel guide users report that every guide is read by an average of 2.8 people.
Source: MO Travel Guide Study by H2R
MISSOURI TOURISM BY THE NUMBERS
- 42 million visitors
- $17 billion total economic impact
Source: Missouri Division of Tourism
53% Fulfillment—thousands of visitors request their official copy via the state’s 800 number or VisitMO.com
25% Welcome centers
12% Convention & Visitors Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce, and cities
10% Annual fairs, events, and special promotions in target markets
*MDT has final decision on production total. Figures based on 2022 distribution plan.
Program Rates & Deadlines
- Ad Close: July 30th, 2021
- Materials Deadline with Ad Production: August 6th, 2021
- Digital Ready Materials Deadline: August 13th, 2021
- Billing: December 2021 (due January 2022)