Tucson GuideAdvertising Rates & Information
Live. Work. Explore.
THE PREMIER IN-ROOM PUBLICATION CELEBRATING 35 YEARS
As an in-room guide in the city’s top resorts and hotels, Tucson Guide puts your business right in the hands of travelers who are looking for places to play, shop, and dine during their stays.
1 CAMPAIGN. 4 WAYS TO REACH YOUR AUDIENCE.
As more and more travelers rely on their smartphones, tablets, and laptops to plan their trips, we’ve incorporated digital promotion, so readers always have information at their fingertips. With just one ad buy, you’ll reach Tucson travelers in print, online, on their phones, and on social media.
ALL DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS INCLUDE:
- POSTS ON TUCSON GUIDE’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES: Share your message with our nearly 30,000 Facebook Fans, 6,700 Twitter followers, and 2000+ Instagram followers.
- PRESENCE ON THE ENGAGING REDESIGNED SITE: Showcase your business with a logo and individual sponsored content on the new TucsonGuide.com.
- INCREASE YOUR BRAND AWARENESS: Our teams drive new traffic to TucsonGuide.com and bring interested readers back to the site via Remarketing Ads on news and lifestyle websites and Facebook.
- TRANSPARENT REPORTING: Find out how many people called or clicked to learn more about your business.
MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- Added exposure on TucsonGuide.com with Feature Content or Presentation Layer
- Social integration and amplification with Facebook Promoted Posts and guaranteed engagement each issue
- Mid-campaign and end of campaign reporting on results
The powerful reach of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram help us drive traffic to TucsonGuide.com. Exponential growth in followers on theses platforms and 30+ years of influence get your message to interested audiences.
The digital edition of Tucson Guide is readily accessible to all mobile devices. Every page,
every picture, every ad—loaded and ready to view.
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Our first ad showed immediate results with customers calling to book the day the magazine hit the racks. Our bookings have nearly doubled as a result!” — Benjamin Loker, Arizona Star Tours LLC
RATES & DEADLINES: SPRING/SUMMER
- Ad Close: January 4, 2019
- Materials Due: January 11, 2019