Investing in destination intelligence is vital to evolving your KPIs and enhancing your situational awareness
Voyage+, the next generation of Madden’s data analysis tool, enables DMOs to ask the right questions, inform decision making, measure impact, and fulfill their fiduciary duty—all at an affordable cost.
You already have a baseline understanding of your destination and your travelers, but Voyage+ can uncover new insights that change your team’s mindset, such as revealing a top origin market you didn’t know about or a well-traveled point of interest that could lead to marketing opportunities.
It is also vital for destinations to evolve their performance metrics beyond traditional key performance indicators. Your work is so much more than clicks and impressions. Voyage+ will help you shift towards measuring your work by key performance impacts, such as visits from key markets and tourism-related revenue.
Visitation Intelligence Report
Powered by industry-leading location data services, you’ll gain up-to-date information about your destination.
- Top Origin Markets
- Visitors’ Average Length of Stay
- Most Popular Locations
- Repeat Visitations
- Opportunity Markets
Find all your information in one convenient and easily explored location. Concise, customized and monthly updated executive dashboard that includes the most pertinent information on marketing performance.
Marketing Performance & Insights
Determine how effectively you’re reaching people:
- Measurement across paid media, website, social media and PR channels
- Digital campaign attribution data (available on a per campaign basis)
- Enhanced SEM insights
- Layered data visualizations
- Ad Effectiveness Studies
Hotel & Lodging Insights
Analyze the overnight stays in your destination:
- Integrated hotel and short term rental reports
- Subscription to AirDNA’s industry leading short term rental data
- Quarterly and monthly options for analysis of your hotel and lodging data, with written reports
- Correlation between hotel demand or short term rental performance correlates with marketing spend or overall visitation
See how your destination compares to your competitors:
- Insight into your competitive sets marketing strategies
- SEM competitive set analysis
- Website performance benchmarking
- Share of market analysis: how is your destination performing against your competitive set for visitation from specific markets
Economic, Civic, & Government Insights
See how you’re impacting the local economy:
- Quarterly processing and archiving of local tax data
- Visualization and archiving of the client’s economic impact and forecasting reports
- National and state (if available) job trends visualized
Custom Data Projects
It’s vital to collect destination intelligence, however, putting insights derived from data into action is more important. Using insights from Voyage+, one of Madden’s Midwest clients was able to find high correlation between the DMO’s paid efforts and short term rental stays in their destination. Equipped with data visualizations exported from Voyage+, the DMO was able to begin conversations with its state legislator on potentially collecting short term rental tax.
Coinciding with the launch of Voyage+, Madden has entered a strategic partnership with Civitas to pair destination intelligence insights with TBID consulting services to help DMOs generate collective impact in their communities.
If you are looking for custom research or analytics, ask our team how we can use data to provide answers for you and your stakeholders.