Search Engine Optimization
Boost organic search ranking and brand credibility
Search Engine Optimization makes your page easy for search engines to find relevant information and pushes your destination’s rank farther up the page. We research high-performance keywords using SEO analysis tools, then our team of Digital Marketing Specialists establish benchmarks on key digital indicators, compare your destination to others—including your direct competitors—and constantly analyze metrics across the board to ensure performance improvement. If your SEM data is available, our team will compare keyword opportunities between organic and paid search to identify the areas of highest impact for ranking.
- Boost organic traffic
- Provide relevant content
- Qualify user search intent
Why it works
We use third-party tools to do research on where opportunities lie. Then our experts make recommendations and write copy to respond to those opportunities.
- Page titles: The title tag is the first thing a user sees in the search results and allows Google to determine what the topic of a page is.
- Meta descriptions: The meta description is a tag in HTML that summarizes a page’s content.
- H1 tags: H1 tags are pieces of HTML code that allow you to make certain words stand out on a page.
- Body content: Body content is the main text on your page.
- Image tags: For any image on your site, this tag should describe it.
- Content duplication: The content on your site should be unique and provide value to the reader.
- Text-to-code ratios: The text-to-code ratio is used to calculate the relevancy of a web page.
- Internal links: Internal links connect your content and give Google an idea of the structure of your website. They also establish hierarchy on your site.
- Structured Data: Data that provides explicit clues about the meaning of a page to Google.